Carey & Walsh wants to assure you that we take serious precautions amidst the spread of COVID-19. We will remain open to respond to all of your heating and cooling needs.
With the alarming case of COVID-19, we want to share how we address the current situation. We have been proactively implementing a number of measures to prevent the spread of the virus and safely get through this peril.
Rest assured that our heating and cooling services are still operational despite the situation. Our crew will remain active in responding to service calls while carefully following our safety guidelines updated by the local and national health authorities.
- Frequent hand washing
- Frequent sanitizing of all hard surfaces including our service vans
- Covering a sneeze or cough
- Immediate home quarantine for employees showing any symptoms of sickness
- Increased cleaning frequency of our facilities
- Staggered schedules to minimize employee interaction
- Heavily increased use of personal protective equipment (PPE) and hand sanitizers
At Carey & Walsh, we are committed to your health and safety! We are fully prepared to continue serving your heating and cooling needs as we navigate through these trying times. We will keep on monitoring the situation and act quickly on the advice of our health authorities.
Thank you for your patience and your support!
Let’s continue praying for everyone’s safety!