If you’re aiming for uninterrupted comfort during the hot summer months, there’s no other way than getting routine maintenance for your A/C. However, many homeowners still see it as an unnecessary expense and deem it insignificant. It may be costly at first, but it will reward you more with its benefits in the long run.
At Carey and Walsh, we know how much you value your hard-earned money. As a company running in the industry for years, we understand that nobody wants to spend high utility bills and costly repairs.
That’s why we’re offering complete maintenance services that will boost your system’s efficiency, reduce your electric bills, and prevent untimely breakdowns.
The most recommended time to schedule a maintenance service is before you need your system the most. If it’s about your cooling system, you should get it serviced in the spring. The spring season is known to be the best time for your air conditioner. At this time, HVAC experts are more likely to be available during off-season.
Even without signs of failure or issues, experts recommend having your system serviced at least once every three months or annually. This ensures that it works optimally throughout its lifespan. It will be able to cool the house when you need it most during the summer months.
The frequency of getting your air conditioner serviced is determined by how often you use it. You can have it tuned up once a year if you don’t use it too much or use it in the summer.
• Assessment of thermostat settings – Your thermostat settings should keep your room comfortable while you are present to enjoy it and adjust to save energy when you are not.
• Electrical connection inspection – Check for tight connections in the electrical system, and the voltage and current readings should reflect this.
• Lubrication – Lubrication lets you save energy by reducing resistance.
• Condensate drain examination – The condensate drain should be checked to ensure that it is not clogged or obstructed.
• General process evaluation – A technician can ensure that the machine starts, works, and shuts down properly.
• Outdoor unit inspection – Debris and dirt should be cleared from the area around the unit.
• Fan assessment – The fan motor and blades should be examined to ensure that they are not affected.
• Air filter replacement – To preserve airflow and efficiency, air filters should be replaced regularly.
Getting the right company that can provide you the right and cost-effective maintenance plan for your system is a difficult task. But with our services at Carey and Walsh, you won’t have to look for any other contractor for your A/C maintenance in White Plains needs. Our pros will keep your comfort system performing well to keep you comfortable in your home, no matter how hot the summer gets.
Contact Carey and Walsh A/C pros at (914) 762-9600 for premier A/C maintenance services in White Plains, NY, and the surrounding areas.